This is a 1 story, Greek Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Eat-In Kitchen, Nook/Breakfast Area, Peninsula/Eating Bar. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Split Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet. Other very special features include a Color Photos, Great Room, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
The "center" of the house is wide open, flowing effortlessly into the Kitchen/Dining Area. There are lots of cabinets and a raised angled snack bar as well. Did I forget to mention the fabulous bayed windows in the Dining Area? The Master suite is a cut above the rest. The large walk- in closet is tucked away neatly in the back of the room. The Master Bath is fully equipped with dual sinks, a linen closet, tub/shower combo, and a separate toilet compartment for privacy. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath with access from the hall or either bedroom. BASEMENT PLAN - plan is bumped out to the rear in allow room for the basement stairs - this doesn't add to the heated area, only the unheated area.