This is a 1 story, Rustic House Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Eat-In Kitchen. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Walk-In Closet. Other very special features include a Great Room, Open Floor Plan.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
A Small House with A Big Heart. Two nice sized bedrooms with walk-in closets. Two full baths, one private and one for family and guests. Two covered porches for relaxing with family and friends. This open floor plan boasts of a country kitchen with lots of cabinets and a pantry. The great room has a great view with lots of windows and beautiful French doors that lead out onto the rear covered porch.