This is a 2 story, Mediterranean Style, this house plan has a 10 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Kitchen Island, Nook/Breakfast Area, Peninsula/Eating Bar, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Main Floor Master, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Balcony, Color Photos, Family Room, Formal Living Room, Home Office / Study, Jack and Jill Baths, Main Level Laundry, Split Bedroom, Swimming Pool, Vaulted Ceilings.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
The special details in this home, were designed to be achieved affordably by taking advantage of drywall architectural elements. This house was originally designed for lakefront property so in order to pull the water view into the house we designed the pool to come up next to the house. The open kitchen is easily accessible from the family room but sufficiently detached from the dining are to preserve the atmosphere of formal occasions. If work requires after-hours peace and quiet, the combination den and study near the master suite is away from the main flow of traffic but close to the foyer for business visitors. The nearby bath allows it to become a guest room. The family room can be incorporated into entertainment plans for feeding large groups or opening the interior to the rear patio and pool with the sliding glass door wall. Bedroom 3 has a built in dresser and storage in the bay window which functions as a window seat as well. Also, the closet has a built in chest of drawers, which helps to keep the room open and uncluttered. Bedroom 4 has easy access into the attic through the walk-in closet.