This is a 1 story, Low Country Style, this house plan has a 8 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Nook/Breakfast Area, Peninsula/Eating Bar, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a .
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
Not a bit of wasted space in this home! The great room is made special with a tray ceiling and lots of windows for light. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large and share a bath with plenty of storage. All bedrooms have a walk in closet. Bedroom 4 could be used as a home office optional door from foyer if desired. The full bath makes it special for guests. The kitchen has an island cook top, wall oven, snack bar and walk in pantry. A view onto the patio can be seen from the kitchen sink. The master bedroom is located for privacy and those midnight snacks! A spa style bath contains a corner whirlpool, large shower, two sinks and easy access to a 8� x 10 walk in closet. A mud room is designed using a storage bench with drawers for storage. The look of this house is a touch of home with a design for today.