This is a 2 story, Greek Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Outdoor Kitchen, Peninsula/Eating Bar. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Main Floor Master, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Sitting Area, Split Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Balcony, Energy Efficient, Great Room, Home Office / Study, Loft, Main Level Laundry, Open Floor Plan, Storage, Vaulted Ceilings.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
This two-story beauty features an open airy Great Room and Dining Area, highlighted by a gas fireplace, double French doors, and colums and built-in custom cabinets. The Kitchen is highlighted with a view into the Great Room and lots of cabinet space. Two niches offer unique angles and extra storage around the angled stairs. A Home Office is tucked under the stairs, perfect for a computer hobby area. The large Master suite features a spa style bath and walk-in closet. The angled entry creates for the homeowners. The Laundry takes care of the family's clothes with a space saving stacked washer/dryer and lots of cabinets. Outdoor entertaining is made more enjoyable with an Optional side porch. this area has a privacy screen and is perfect for relaxing. Cabinets house a sink and under counter refrigerator, perfect for outdoor entertaining. The optional Patio is created for a grilling area or soaking up the sunshine. the Double Garage has a large area for extra storage or room for a workshop. On the second floor, a Sitting Area is open to the great Room below with fixed French doors that spill light into the Great Room below. All bedrooms, on this level, have large walk-in closets and share access with a full bath.