This is a 1 story, Farmhouse Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Nook/Breakfast Area, Peninsula/Eating Bar. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Split Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Great Room, Jack and Jill Baths, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom, Storage.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
The Great Room has built-in shelves for storage and french doors that open to a covered rear porch that extends the full length of the home. The Kitchen is huge with lots of storage. Privacy lovers will appreciate that the well-appointed Master Bedroom is at the opposite end of the home from the other bedrooms. The owners have at least two and potentially three extra bedrooms. The far left bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom layout. The fourth room is marked as either a bedroom or a great space for a home office. The home has good curb appeal with the columned entryway and carport that connects to the home via breezeway.