This is a 1 story, Craftsman House Style, this house plan has a 10 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Kitchen Island, Peninsula/Eating Bar, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Sitting Area, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Color Photos, Energy Efficient, Great Room, Guest Room, Home Office / Study, Jack and Jill Baths, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom, Storage.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
A lovely Craftsman with todays style, this beauty is clad in stone and siding to give it that class touch.Enter the Foyer and view your lovely Dining Room, true style, with a Coffered Ceiling. To the left you will find a Powder Room with easy access for guests. Ahead are arched openings and columns, creating drama and giving the Great Room a classic appeal. A gas fireplace, built-in entertainment center and french doors highlight this area. Step out onto your rear covered porch and enjoy the view or retreat into your own Sunroom.The Kitchen contains lots of cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, moveable island and angled snack bar. The Kitchen shares easy access with the formal Dining Room and bayed Breakfast Area. Built-in bench seating adds just the right touch to the Breakfast Area. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have walk-in closets and share a Jack-n-Jill bath. Bedroom 2 may also be a Study, with a private bath. The Master Bedroom carrys tradition with a Coffered Ceiling and access to the Sunroom, a large walk-in closet and spa style bath. This bath has a whirlpool tub, highlighted with columns, dual sinks, a large custom shower and linen cabinetry. A Three car garage rounds out this one of a kind home.