This is a 1 story, Contemporary House Style, this house plan has a 10 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Kitchen Island, Nook/Breakfast Area, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a Fireplace in Master, His/Her Closets, His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Sitting Area, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Color Photos, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Formal Living Room, Guest Room, Home Office / Study, Jack and Jill Baths, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceilings.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
The beautiful curved portico of this home welcomes you into the formal living/dining rooms with curved ceilings and tile work. The den/bedroom has a private bath. The exquisite master suite has a see thru fireplace separating the sitting and sleeping areas and also has an exercise area with wet bar. The master bath is lavish with his and her vanities and walk in closets, a sumptuous soaking tub, island shower and private toilet room.