This is a 1 story, Colonial House Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Kitchen Island, Nook/Breakfast Area, Peninsula/Eating Bar, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Mud Room, Open Floor Plan, Storage.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
If you are looking for a unique open plan you've come to the right place. Enter the wide open Great Room to find a built-in wall entertainment center. French doors will lead you out onto the rear covered porch. The Kitchen is perfect for entertaining. Open to the Great Room and Breakfast Area - you will never feel left out of family time again. There is plenty of cabinets for storage and a large island with a raised snack bar for serving a quick snack. Just off the Kitchen is an open Breakfast Area with windows that allow plenty of sunshine to brighten the day. The Dining Room is tucked into the front of the house with large arched openings. A huge walk-in pantry with lots of shelving is located close for extra storage. A large Laundry Room comes with plenty of room for the washer and dryer, there's even a spot for an upright freezer. A half Bath is located just off the Rear Hall for easy access. The nice sized Master Bedroom has a large walk-in closet. French doors lead out onto the rear covered porch located to the rear of the home for privacy. The Master Bath has dual sinks, jetted tub, separate shower and an enclosed toilet compartment. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are conveniently located on the same side of the house to accommodate someone with small children or elderly parents. Bathroom 2 is nestled in between the two bedrooms. This plan is enveloped by two large covered porches that are perfect for rest, relaxation and protection from the elements.